TLC Dental Care Cosmetic Dentistry in Lodi
At TLC Dental Care, we know that cosmetic dentistry can help us look and feel great. Whether it is a chipped or missing tooth, or a complete set of implants, Dr. Sangha provides you with peace of mind due to her years of experience. She offers Individual, Senior and Family Cosmetic Dentistry.
If you need to replace one or more damaged or missing teeth, visit TLC Dental Care. With partial or complete dental implants, Dr. Sangha will give you teeth implants that look and function similar to your real teeth. Permanent dental implants are artificial roots and teeth that are placed into the jawbone of your mouth, giving you a functional, natural-looking smile and the confidence to show it off.
A veneer is a thin covering that Dr. Sangha places over the front of your tooth in order to provide a brighter, whiter smile to discolored teeth, enhance teeth that are chipped or worn down, or correct uneven spaces or gaps between teeth. Whether you need a ceramic or composite veneer, Dr. Sangha will work with you to ensure you are getting exactly the right treatment in the most comfortable environment possible.
Keep in mind:
- There may be anywhere from a few days to a week of adjustment when getting used to your new teeth.
- Veneers may require slight removal of tooth enamel, which is not reversible once removed.
- If you clench or grind your teeth, veneers might not be your best choice, due to the thin material chipping. Talk to the staff at TLC Dental Care about a nightguard to wear while sleeping to maximize your comfort.
- Avoid biting your nails or chewing on hard items to minimize the chances of chipping your veneer.
- Your veneers may dislodge over years of wear, and new ones may be needed.
- Make sure your teeth are clean and free of any decay or periodontal disease before placing veneers. Schedule a cleaning and evaluation with Dr. Sangha to ensure your mouth is in optimum health.
Porcelain Crown (Cap)
Crowns provide a cover for your tooth, restoring it to its original state. When a tooth cannot be fixed with fillings or other restorative procedures, a crown is a great solution. Porcelain crowns are very popular because they have a similar color to natural teeth, they are very durable and can last for years.
Porcelain Fixed Bridge
If you are missing several teeth, a dental bridge can help. A dental bridge is a non-removable appliance that is usually made up of three crowns in a row, with two of them acting as support for the missing tooth.
Looking for a brighter, whiter smile? Visit our page on Teeth Whitening to learn how we can help!